Eagle integrated Services is a small business headquartered in Maryland near Washington D.C. We offer subject matter expertise, products and services in support of a wide range of technical areas for mission‐critical functions including:
- Program Management
- Integrated Systems
- Physical Protection Devices
- Root Cause Analysis
- Risk Management
- Security System & Monitoring Services
- Electro Mechanical Integration
- Government Security Solutions
The Eagle Advantage
- EIS is one of the first security integrators to install a Remote Monitoring System (RMS) Sentry unit at an ORS partner site and has successfully implemented numerous domestic Sentry installations as both the Prime contractor and subcontractor.
- Certified installers of Tamper Indicating Security Hasp (TISH) fiber wrap technology.
- Established network in chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense, and explosives (CBRNE) arenas.
- Cost competitive due to low overhead/indirects, and customer‐focused operations.
- Agile, innovative, and entrepreneurial to provide real solutions through superior, measurable performance.
- Best‐in‐field talent. Generous benefits, profit sharing, and absolute business ethics attracts and retains the top talent people focused on satisfying clients.
- Business acumen, financial strength, DCAA‐compliant accounting, and documented cost controls to ensure successful execution.
- Outstanding capture and proposal capabilities and deep operations experience in execution.